Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Thursday, January 26, 2012

I believe a UFO sighting a truck Driver from my work saw a UFO: date 1-26-12 the morning hour 5 Am

This is not a photo I took just my best guess what He might have seen

This is report He gave me:

He was traveling south on I-25 out of Cheyenne, Wy.  The sighting was just North of Wellington, Co.  He noticed a very bright Orange light streaking East to West.  As it passed through the sky it turned quickly Blue Then Green, then just disappappered.  He could not tell me how close it was or how big it was even at a best guest.  In His words, "Thought it was a metorite, but I never seen a Metorite do anything like that before.  This my report what He told today.  His name not given.  He is in Cheyenne, Wy.
a note from a person who saw this posting: (UFO Sights are on the rise)

Anonymous said...
The picture you have posted looks exactly what I saw last night around 10pm atlantic (Northeast Canada) I opened the door to let the dogs out and it was huge, looked like it fell just over the trees. I was so scared I called the dogs back in. Then I searched the internet to see if anyone else saw this strange sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The picture you have posted looks exactly what I saw last night around 10pm atlantic (Northeast Canada) I opened the door to let the dogs out and it was huge, looked like it fell just over the trees. I was so scared I called the dogs back in. Then I searched the internet to see if anyone else saw this strange sight.

Anonymous said...

Just a little update, so this morning in Halifax, Nova Scotia the newspaper report many people saw this glowing orange ball, people called 911 and fire departments. I live in a separate province (Prince Edward Island) Actually I feel relieved, thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. Sandy