Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Thursday, July 31, 2008

I had this dream about the church

I live in Cheyenne, Wy. This church I used to go it was in my dream - I saw at the north side of this church a bunker like used for war. I went to see what was inside the bunker, I found old weapons - gun's, bombs, weapons of war ect. But they were old they were not used in many years like decades. I was surprised how bad shape they were in. I saw old maps they would be good if they would be used. I walked out of the bunker and walked south to the church, a few yards. I went inside there were a lot of people inside having a great time having no cares, only what they could get. Then I heard a voice speak to me saying they lost this battle. They enemy won this round, because the people in this church cared only for themselves. And not for what was happing outside the church. They believed everything was great and forgot those who needed them the most, those outside the four walls. I believe this not only for this church, but for many churches. Because every church had a bunker, but many were only in for themselves and not there fellow man. The verse that came to was: 2 Corinthians 10:4 (New American Standard Bible) = (4) for the weapons of our warfare are not of the flesh, but divinely powerful for the destruction of fortresses.

No comments: