Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

Investment Watch

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Fears grow in Lebanon as 10,000 Syrian troops arrive on the border

Homeland Security Detects Terrorist Threats by Reading Your Mind----- A computer screens displays input from Homeland Security's FAST body scanner during a demonstration.----->



Fears grow in Lebanon as 10,000 Syrian troops arrive on the border-----Syrian troops deploy on the northern side of the Syrian-Lebanese borders



/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
=Movie option for Ahriman Gate signed NOTE: I myself did read this book
/
/
/
=Prophetic Dream, A Night Vision -- not me someone else // One night in Sept.' 74 the Lord saw fit to reach down in the very depths of my being and shake me to the core, by a very terrifying dream that was so real, it's like I had it last night. I call it a Night Vision.
/
/
/

No comments: