Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photos @ The Perry Stone Partner Conferance

=This is Perry's Dad Fred Stone, He reminds me of being like a Patriarch. so full of wisdom, but very kind and warm.
/
/
=my wife and I with Perry and Pam Stone: If you ever meet them very friendly. We went to a Partners Conferance: we wanted to hear what the man of God was saying? He told us alot: there was times he had the Video cameras of and not even to take notes. So I really can not tell you except it sure has the signs that Jesus is coming back soon, so like He said be ready. watch his show on TBN ect for updates in June - Major prophetic updates - so watch His wesite and on TV. Here is the link to his web site - My wife and I have been partners for about 6 yrs.


/
/
=My wife and I @ the old Mill bulit in 1830, and you can eat there very good food -below



/
/
= Friends we were on tour in Isreal with. Everyone here below are very close to Perry Stone, my wife and I felt very welcome list of names - left to right: Bob and Beverly (they live in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - also host tours to Isreal) Ron and Virgina - Pete and Pat and myself - below




/
/
= hey you don't have to pay to go in - The Great Smoky Nat. Park - below







/
/
=homesteaders of days back in the 1800's















































= We stayed @Pigeon Forge, Tennessee - all very much geared to the family. When you are there you see Jesus Saves - Trust in God. Don't stay at the creekstone hotel if you want to be close to everything, otherwise it is a good place Pigeon Forge Family Vacation Destination Guide – Pigeon Forge ... here is a link to give you idea of what is there. We got there we did not expect what we saw. Lot of dinner theaters, Lots of Go carts, Drive a Monster truck, ect, and ect of so much to













=here is a ride spins you in a circle














= upside down dinner theather

















= we did not to go there Dollywood I guess from I am told alot of her family works there

















No comments: