Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Hybrids – Genesis 6… -L.A. marzulli: I believe that events are accelerating toward a climax. Are you prepared?

=I hope this picture unnerves you as much as it did to me the first time I viewed it.

Hybrids – Genesis 6…
Posted by lamarzulli on April 20, 2010



There was a recent post that came across my desk. It was snapshot into the life of a male abductee, who had been “taken” since he was a small child. Now his son is being abducted. He left me his phone number and I called him. He’s in communication with the grays and is confused as to whether they are good or evil. I told the man in no uncertain terms that these entities are not from some star system, but are interdimensional beings, that they are in the words of Jacque Vallee, messengers of deception! They lie all the time. I also explained to him that there was a way to stop the abductions and get out. He seemed interested in doing this, and yet, he had such a fascination as to what these beings wanted that it was difficult to want to actually let go of his experiences. He also asked what was the purpose of the breeding program? I told him that the breeding program echoes what happened in Genesis 6, although it is different. As my friend Jim Wilhelmsen points out, the fallen angels no longer take wives as they did in the Genesis account, now, they just take the women and use them to create the hybrid, fallen angel/human. Added to this was the startling information given to me by Doug Riggs in regard to Satanic Ritual abuse, where the Nephilim mothers are now non-blood lines. This duplicates the Genesis 6 paradigm exactly. I

No comments: