Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Poll-Jesus is coming very soon/the church will believe the imitator not the creator/ 'ET enlightenment'. Don't be taken in

= Thankyou for everyone who voted on this poll I know personally Jesus is coming very soon, a person would have to be dead not to see what is going on.


--------->>>>
I have been reading Jim Wilhelmsen - Sometimes the Truth is Beyond Science Fiction -- on Page 199 JOB 26:5,6 "Dead things are formed under the waters, and the inhabitants thereof. Hell is naked before him, and destruction hath no covering.
= Dead things means- "Rapha" or ghosts the deceased
=are formed means- Chuwl a rwisting or whirling manner in a circular or spiraling pattern "model of that like of DNA" of bringing forth or a perverting by the imitator the devil
= from under the waters - the secrets that will be brought forth
=and the inhabitants thereof - a joint effort to resurrect these ghosts through genetic manipulation
=destrution has no covering- they believe they are secretly accomplishing their goals.

-------->>> God was showing me through this book I have been reading, that much of the Church does not know "there God" and they will, are right now leaving the very place of safety that God has set up for them. ---part of my dream here + As I watched the door on the house below me on the first floor opened up. And a woman came forward to this dead man. She looked as if she was on meth. Her face looked so bad. --- God said she is so full of religion many will leave the faith because "THEY NEVER KNEW ME"!!!! - they believe imitator not the creator.



____I believe God is showing me more and more hidden things: For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.



Mark 4:22-25 (New Living Translation) - God has put this on my heart with a, should I say a "NOW TIME."

I believe God was speaking to me personally, what HE is saying through those who are warning to what is coming. I woke up 3:00 this morning with this verse on my heart. He told me to plead the Blood Of Jesus on on ears that will hear and eyes that will see. That many who are asleep will wake up soon to times we live in and Jesus soon!!! return!!!

=Romans 13:11 (New Living Translation)11 This is all the more urgent, for you know how late it is; time is running out. Wake up, for our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed.

=Mark 4:22-25 (New Living Translation)For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light. 23 Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand."24 Then he added, "Pay close attention to what you hear. The closer you listen, the more understanding you will be given[a]-and you will receive even more. 25 To those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given. But for those who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken away from them."


Monday, October 5, 2009 the church is going to marry the dead thing -->>http://barry-julie-radio3.blogspot.com/2009/10/dream-i-had-church-was-going-to-marry.html
I was Standing in this house that was warm and was very cozy. I was looking out of the second story window, I looked down to the ground and I saw a coffin. As I looked the coffin opened up and a Dead looking man was inside. Next to him was a Skeleton. The Skeleton disappered from site and only the dead man was to be found in the coffin. He then sat up and said, "I am looking for a new bride"! As I watched the door on the house below me on the first floor opened up. And a woman came forward to this dead man. She looked as if she was on meth. Her face looked so bad. ((Note: this is part of my dream Blog - what GOD/ JESUS shows me @ night))
--------------------------------------------------

MY Podcast Blog -

My Dream Blog -

My Blog where I am interviewed on Today with Charlene on KGSC TV Cheyenne, Wy. ON THE END TIMES WE LIVE IN - // - KGSC TV WEB SITE HERE

=The following 4 items are samples of the nonsense considered as 'ET enlightenment'. Don't be taken in. - link from Millennium-Ark / Stan Deyo
Benjamin Creme Talks about the 'Star' - video UFOs: Their Spiritual Mission: Conference Q&A with Benjamin Creme - Part 1UFOs: Their Spiritual Mission: Conference Q&A with Benjamin Creme - Part 2Messages from Our Galactic Family















=Watch Video Here about 7-8 Min u-tube link

No comments: