Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

Investment Watch

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

deep freeze, drought, floods, hail damaging crops worldwide – price jolt to follow/ Floods force evacuations in eastern Australia

Lindsey Williams – The Elite Speak

deep freeze, drought, floods, hail damaging crops worldwide – price jolt to follow - ORIGINAL CAPTION: The blistering cold was the last straw for crops at West Coast Tomatoes, a small farm just off State Road 29 in LaBelle, Fla. Two weeks ago, a cold snap destroyed 60% of the farm's plants. Tuesday morning, farmers there confirmed the remaining 40% of the farm's tomato crop sustained damage. Farmers are now putting off planting spring plants until the early blast of cold weather passes. Cconsumers can expect to see prices at the grocery store increase in wake of the freezing weather.






Flood chaos forces mass evacuations in AustraliaNorth-eastern Australia's worst flooding in decades is continuing to cause chaos across the region. The government has declared Theodore and two other towns in the region to be disaster zones, and forecasters say the floods have not yet peaked. - Floods force evacuations in eastern Australia




Israeli population stands at 7,695,000 at end of 2010There are 7,695,000 people currently residing in Israel, according to a study by Israel’s Central Bureau of Statistics, released to mark the end of the first decade of the third millennium. Of that number, 5,802,000 (75.4%) are Jewish, 1,573,000 (20.4%) are Arab and 320,000 (4.2%) are of other ethnicity.
---More than 19,000 Jews move to Israel in 2010

/


N.Korean troops' new uniform alarms S.KoreaSome North Korean troops stationed along the border have donned a camouflage uniform similar to that worn by South Koreans, apparently to practise intrusion drills, a defence ministry official said Tuesday.


/


Last police officer in Mexican border town missingThe last remaining police officer in the Mexican border town of Guadalupe has disappeared, and prosecutors in northern Chihuahua state said Tuesday they have started a search for her.

/


/







/


/


/

6.6 M - VANUATU
Preliminary Earthquake Report
Magnitude
6.6 M
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

No comments: