Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I know this person very well They are in Law Enforcement- I post this, because I hear in my spirit something wicked come this way - I have felt this for about 3-4 months

Sent: Tuesday, August 02, 2011 2:37 PM
Subject: my dream
My thought...the "zombies" are the world trying to infiltrate our thoughts with worldly things.

I had a creepy dream the other day and it is staying with me. In this dream, most people were like zombies. They weren't zombies like they have in the movies--scary and eating brains...they looked normal. But they moved slower than normal and their entire goal was to get behind the rest of us and drill into the backs of heads to change us into one of them.

I spent most of the dream running from these people and protecting my kids. At one time, I was in a car and one popped up behind me in the backseat. I jumped out of the car and into a garbage can which led to the sewer tunnels under the city. I seemed to know my way around--maybe we were hiding out. I found a lady and a little girl in a cubby hole in the tunnel. I instinctively knew they were part of my group. A cop came around the corner and I knew he was one of the "them." I hit him over the head with something and knocked him out and we ran.

Next, I was driving some sort of sport utility vehicle across the desert--no roads...just sand dunes and cactus.

I awoke after that, but know in my spirit that something is coming soon. My thought...the "zombies" are the world trying to infiltrate our thoughts with worldly things.

No comments: