Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Posted by lamarzulli on August 16, 2011 - FALLEN ANGELS Lyrics – BLACK VEIL BRIDES - We are the fallen angels, Cast down as sons of war

Oh, L. A. The Kids are just having some good old fashioned fun! Don’t be a killjoy!

Posted by lamarzulli on August 16, 2011
Commentary & Analysis
by
L. A. Marzulli

Black Veil Brides – Fallen Angels – YouTube

Caution – this video may be disturbing – to say the least – viewer discretion advised. Thanks to Watcher Doug for the lead on this.
____________________________________________________________
I’m most likely going to get in trouble for this BLOG, so first let me first make a point, I’m not comparing the lead singer of Black Veiled Brides to the Arizona shooter, Jared Loughner. I’m not suggesting that the singer or the band would perform the same heinous acts that Loughner is alleged of. What I am pointing out is this, that in my opinion, there is a similarity in the eyes.
Look at the eyes, the haughtiness, the smug expression, which to me, speaks volumes. In my opinion the lead singer is manifesting on the video. I know, some of you will think that I’m over the edge on this one, but that’s what I see, so call me a kill joy if you want to.
The video is deliberate, in that it exalts the fallen angels. (Read a sample of the lyrics below) It reflects the great rebellion that erupted into a cosmic war that has been raging in the heavenlies for millennia. The lyrics side with the Fallen Ones and embrace them. In the opening shot we see the stars of heaven – the fallen angels coming to earth. I would point out that this is as the days of Noah, as we see that the fallen angels are openly manifesting. This is in your face, rebellion and setting people up for what is coming….
In closing today’s short, but pithy post: Let me say that we have come a long way from, I want to Hold Your Hand. This video is a celebration of the fallen ones and their leader Satan. It is dark, hellish and how many of your kids and grand kids know the lyrics by heart. It is another sign of the times in which we find ourselves…. But I guess I’m a kill joy and these kids are just having some good old fashion fun….
This is the sign of the horned one and the man who is using it knows exactly what he is doing. It’s deliberate.
FALLEN ANGELS Lyrics – BLACK VEIL BRIDES
Scream, shout, scream, shout
We are the fallen angels
We are the in between
Cast down as sons of war
Struck to the earth like lightning
On this world we’re torn
We won’t cause the pain
Of living out their law
Take joy in who you are
We know our wings are flawed
We’re bored to death in heaven
And down alone in hell
We only want to be ourselves

No comments: