- Mass clear-up under way as riots spread across London on a third night of violence
- Birmingham, Liverpool, Nottingham and Bristol also experience disturbances
- Met Dep Ass Comm Steven Kavanagh: "Met was stretched beyond belief in a way that it has never experienced before"
- Parliament to be recalled for one day on Thursday to discuss the riots
- The Met police plan to deploy 13,000 officers in London over the next 24 hours.
- Home Secretary Theresa May rules out water cannon to quell the chaos