Biden, Ryan at each other on everything...
CNN POLL: R 48% B 44%...
Chris Wallace: I've never seen a candidate as disrespectful as Biden...
Borger: Came Off As Condescending...
Hume: 'Cranky Old Man'...
Noonan: 'The old man pushed, and the kid pushed back'...
Biden Interrupted Ryan 82 Times?
AP: 'Laugh, chuckle, grimace, grin, smirk, goofy face'...
RNC AD: THE LAUGHTER...
CNN: Raddatz 'the third debater'...
REALCLEAR MAP SHOWS SHIFT... http://drudgereport.com/
Massive UFO Fleet Sighting Incredible Shocking Footage Over Dome OF Rock Jerusalem Oct 5 2012
Greece's Biggest Company Quits Country...
'One large state didn't report some quarterly figures'...
BBC film crew held at gunpoint after trying to sneak into Nevada's Area 51...
Hungarian-born billionaire buys airtime to warn against socialism...
CBS Reporter Says Islamic Terrorists Are Winning
John Bolton slams the Administration: They can’t be left in the same room with our national security
Beck Walks Through Libya Timeline and Describes ‘Massive Cover-Up…Bigger Than Watergate’ -
A chronology of crucial moments leading up to and in the aftermath of the attacks is provided below courtesy of the Heritage Foundation:
- April 6: IED thrown over the fence of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi.
- April 11: Gun battle erupts between armed groups two-and-a-half miles from the U.S. Consulate, including rocket-propelled grenades.
- April 27: Two South African contractors are kidnapped by armed men, released unharmed.
- May 1: Deputy Commander of U.S. Embassy Tripoli’s Local Guard Force is carjacked, beaten, and detained by armed youth.
- May 1: British Embassy in Tripoli is attacked by a violent mob and set on fire. Other NATO embassies attacked as well.
- May 3: The State Department declines a request from personnel concerned about security at the U.S. Embassy in Libya for a DC-3 plane to take them around the country.
- May 22: Two rocket-propelled grenades are fired at the Benghazi office of the International Committee of the Red Cross, less than 1 mile from the U.S. Consulate.
- June 6: A large IED destroys part of the security perimeter of the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi. Creates hole “big enough for 40 men to go through.”
- June 10: A car carrying the British ambassador is attacked in Tripoli. Two bodyguards injured.
- Late June: The building of the International Red Cross attacked again and closed down, leaving the U.S. flag as the only international one still flying in Benghazi, an obvious target.
- August 6: Armed assailants carjack a vehicle with diplomatic plates operated by U.S. personnel.
- September 8: A local security officer in Benghazi warns American officials about deteriorating security.
- September 11: Protesters attack the U.S. Cairo embassy. U.S. Embassy releases statement and tweets sympathizing with Muslim protesters/attackers.
- September 11: U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya is attacked, Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other Americans are killed.
- September 12: Secretary Clinton and President Obama issue statements condemning both the video and the attacks.
- September 12: U.S. intelligence agencies have enough evidence to conclude a terrorist attack was involved.
- September 13: Press Secretary Jay Carney condemns video and violence at a news conference.
- September 14: Carney denies Administration had “actionable intelligence indicating that an attack on the U.S. mission in Benghazi was planned or imminent.”
- September 14: The bodies of slain Americans return to Andrews Air Force Base. President Obama again blames the YouTube video.
- September 16: U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice appears on Sunday talk shows and says the attacks were provoked by the video, exclusively.
- September 16: Libyan President Mohamed Magarief says, “no doubt that this [attack] was preplanned, predetermined.”
- September 17: State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland refuses to call attacks an act of terror.
- September 19: CNN reports having found Ambassador Stevens’s diary, which indicates concern about security threats in Benghazi.
- September 19: Director of the National Counterterrorism Center Matthew Olsen tells Congress the attack in Libya was “terrorism.”
- September 20: Carney tries to back up Olsen, says it was “self-evident that what happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
- September 20: Obama refuses to call attack terrorism, citing insufficient information.
- September 21: Secretary of State Clinton, at meeting with Pakistani Foreign Minister, says, “What happened in Benghazi was a terrorist attack.”
- September 25: On ABC’s “The View,” Obama says, “we don’t have all of the information yet so we are still gathering.”
- September 25: To the U.N. assembly, Obama blames “A crude and disgusting video sparked outrage throughout the Muslim world.”
- September 26: Libya’s Magarief on the “Today” show says, “It was a preplanned act of terrorism directed against American citizens.”
- September 26: Published reports show U.S. Intel agencies and the Obama Administration knew within 24 hours that al-Qaeda affiliated terrorist were involved.
- September 27: Innocence of Muslims filmmaker Mark Basseley Youseff (aka Nakoula Basseley Nakoula) is arrested and denied bail on the charges of “probation violation.”
- September 28: Director of National Intelligence James R. Clapper, Jr., issues a statement backing the Obama Administration’s changing story about the Libyan attack. Says facts are evolving.
- October 2: Carney declines to comment on reported requests from diplomats in Libya for additional security, citing the State Department’s internal investigation. http://noisyroom.net/blog/
75% of African Nations Face Food Shortage Threat
GBR: Obama Lied to America - Glenn lays out the evidence that shows Obama lied to the American people about Libya warnings
GBR: What to watch - Published on Oct 11, 2012 by ThomasPaine3
Senator Levin revealed - It was Obama who required the Indefinite Detainment Bill INCLUDE U.S. Citizens as part of the wording!
Polls Show Netanyahu Poised for Big Election Win
Giant eyeball found on Fla beach...
Mystery Trees Stinking Up NYC Parks...
26 killed, 60 fishermen missing in Bangladesh storm
Jordan: U.S. forces plan shield against Syria
6.7 magnitude earthquake strikes south coast of Papua, Indonesia
Paul Ryan: I’m Strongly Pro-Life; Biden: I’m a Pro-Abortion Catholic
---Ryan to Biden: If You’re Protecting Catholics, Why Are They Suing You?
America Sells off Parts of the United States of America
Flu shots triple hospitalization rates in children - but don't expect any straight answers from the government
Larry the Flagman
Porn Industry Gets Behind ObamaWith the US political season close to reaching its November climax, any last-minute endorsements are likely welcomed and publicized by the presidential candidates—except, maybe, this one. The adult entertainment industry has overwhelmingly favored re-electing President Barack Obama to a second term, according to the results of a new poll by the X-rated social networking site XBIZ.net. Surveying 339 porn industry members, XBIZ said that 68 percent of respondents wanted Obama to win the presidential election, compared to 13 percent who favored Republican rival Mitt Romney. Another 14 percent said they wanted to see “someone else” in the White House, while five percent said they didn’t care who won. Porn industry kingpin Larry Flynt, who in September took out full-page ads in the...
Twitter frowns on Joe Biden's laughVice President Joe Biden and Rep. Paul Ryan were the two candidates on stage at Thursday’s vice presidential debate, but a third character emerged: Joe Biden’s laugh, which didn’t escape the notice of tweeting politicos. (And led, of course, to at least three satirical Twitter accounts: Laughing Joe Biden, Biden Smirk, and yet another Laughing Joe Biden.)
---Here Are the Best Facial Expressions of Joe Biden from the Debate
Peace loving Islam? Afghan man brutally decapitated wife for adopting Canadian valuesRandjida Khairi was stabbed five times in her chest and back. She had her throat cut, a wound so ugly and deep that it sliced through her neck muscles, voicebox and windpipe — stopping only at her spine. She was stabbed with two different knives. She drowned in her own blood; a process a pathologist would later determine took between five and 10 minutes. Police discovered Ms. Khairi’s body lying on a bloody cot in her family home, a 16th floor apartment in the northwest corner of Toronto, otherwise all tidy and neat, with a kitchen full of pots...
Koran-burning pastor Terry Jones barred from Canada for anti-Muslim film debateCanadian border officials turned away the U.S. pastor behind “International Burn a Koran Day,” only hours before he was due to speak at a event in Toronto. Terry Jones was searched and questioned for more than four hours at the Detroit-Windsor border before being told he would not be admitted to Canada. “We were definitely disappointed and we were surprised,” Mr. Jones told the National Post in a phone interview. He said he would “possibly” try to enter Canada again. “We will see. During the search, the Canada Border Services Agency...
The $2 Trillion European Bailout Package Is ComingToday Jeffrey Saut spoke with King World News about gold, a $2 trillion bailout in Europe, and what investors should expect going forward. Saut, who is Chief Investment Strategist for $360 billion Raymond James, had this to say about discussion of a $2 trillion European bailout: “I had mentioned that in the past, and that’s the kind of bazooka you need to pull to try to at least get over the short-to-intermediate-term funding problems.” Here is what Saut had this to say: “I have said it, politicians, bureaucrats, and bankers are the same in Europe as they...
---Spain’s in trouble: Here’s the worst-case scenario
--------Germany holds firm on Greece as IMF pressure mounts
-----------US Nears Fiscal Disaster: ‘Washington Doing Nothing’