is an author, radio talk show host, speaker,
conservative political activist, and Christian patriot.
American Christians and patriots know that a battle is brewing. It is a
battle for the heart and soul of our nation. Since the election of Barack
Obama its temperature has reached an all-time high. The battleground is
spiritual, political, and even physical-and the grand finale is coming soon
to a street corner near you.
As history bears out, God does not use bigger church buildings, cool
songs with lights and big drums, or elaborate productions to deliver
nations from the jaws of tyranny. He does it by first destroying the
corrupt political systems that oppress the people, then bringing about a
spiritual awakening in the people, and finally bringing liberty to the people.
History is about to repeat itself once again in America.
Using scripture and current events, In Defense of a Nation frames the
coming battle in a way that will cause you to lose sleep. It examines such
questions as these:
• Is America a lucky anomaly in human history, or is it a deliberate act of
• Who is America in the Bible?
• Is God finished with America?
• What will the inevitable clash between Islam and Communism vs.
America and the Jewish State of Israel look like?
• When will it occur?
• What is the beast system of the Bible, and who is the son of perdition?
• Who is the community organizer in Scripture that carried the anti-Christ
messages of social justice and redistribution of wealth?
• Who will promote these same messages in the last days, and how will
they be used against America?
America's toughest days are just ahead, but so is our crowning moment
in history. You have come to the Kingdom for such a time as this. Now,
make it count.