Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Monday, July 15, 2013

I was in Buena Vista, Colorado on a trip here is some info I found out on what people were talking about the new gun laws there -

 
I came a cross a person today in Buena Vista, CO.  It was at a pawn shop, I was there with my Mom and Family.  I was looking at the Guns when John and I started to talk, He was one of the workers there.  I asked Him what were people in the area saying about the new gun laws pasted by the Colorado Governor.  He said people were getting very upset with how the Colorado Government was going against the people.  He said the Valley is a very good valley to be in, a lot of people see what is happening they are very conservative.  I asked Him are they talking Civil War?  He said they understand that aspect is coming soon.

 

I talked to another person who my Aunt knows.  He said the Ranchers and others in the area are very upset!  He said the ones who do not see what is happening are those who worked for the Government have no clue and are Blind!  He did not know about the 51st State and the Idea that is going forward.  He said many of the papers don’t tell the truth.  What little time we had I told Him what was going on.  He understood the foreseeable future and what was coming.

Colorado Magazine Ban: The Sequel | "Continuous Possession" Starts July 1st 2013
http://barry-julie-liberty.blogspot.com/2013/06/colorado-magazine-ban-sequel-continuous.html

 

No comments: