Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Dream I had - Attack on America - But with Gods help we came through 11-13-13 3:00 AM

Wednesday, November 13, 2013


A Attack on America - But with Gods help we came through 11-13-13 3:00 AM

It was like if I was watching it happen.

 

I saw a attack on America.  It was a very hard and fast attack.  I saw our military struck hard I saw the barracks cleaned out.  I saw aircraft falling out of the sky.  I witnessed all this in America.  I felt like I was taken captive, but not like others.  Others had it much worse they were being treated like the military, they were just killed.  It was like the slate was swept clean.  I remember it happened so fast people were not ready.  I and others who knew God were spared only by the had of God.   I remember the last enemy troops walk by and they were gone.  The places that had people were swept clean ready for a new start.  I knew I still had my guns I saw a piece of paper that had the count of what I had.  I stepped on it so those who had control would not see or could not see what I had.  I knew I had a strong faith in God, and understood what had just happened.  I remember seeing a American Flag, and man saying I would be one with others who would help lead this nation after a massive devastation.
 

No comments: