The kids’ bedding section will no longer feature boy and girl signage, and the toy department will be without labels and pink or blue paper on the shelves, Minneapolis-based Target said on its website Friday. Gender labels will remain in the kids’ clothing section because of sizing and fit differences.
'HOMELAND' ADMITS NEW SURGE OF ILLEGALS...
Americans Will Fight on Home Soil if US Starts War With Russia – US Expert
Chris Christie actually wants to expand the NSA’s spying powers
LATEST UNEDITED PLANNED PARENTHOOD VIDEO CONFIRMS ABORTED BABIES BEING SOLD TO CREATE SUPER-MICE Director of Research chats about the practice, shows email from mice lab.
Islamists use machetes to hack to death Bangladeshi blogger in his home in Dhaka
Looting Sweeps Venezuela as Hunger Takes Over :It’s the law of the jungle in Venezuela, as shopping for groceries becomes an increasingly dangerous activity
California police chief says 'blood trail' runs from Washington to bedroom of murdered woman
Economic Reality Now Catching up to Market Fantasy:The Fed’s job is to destroy the U.S. economy and the dollar, not save them, which is why the Fed continues to deny economic turmoil
Oregon State Police Collecting Data On Gun Sellers
Saturday, August 8, 2015
Red Flag warning - Notice What is God doing? And do you need to take notice, or at lease know what he is saying to people and how they are leaving everything (To relocate to a area that God speaking to his people) They leaving Jobs, Family, Friends what I am hearing and seeing------------ Take notice of what I am seeing and hearing------
The place where I have moved too the Ozarks. I am running into so many Christians here that God called them to move here. One man with his family came from California he was in his twenties. He also said others were moving from California to this area. He moved here about a month ago June of 2015. As I note I work at a local company this is where I am meeting all these people
Another man just moved here from Oklahoma in the last few months He is a Christian
I have met many others who have moved here years before by God, but a lot are moving here in recent months.
On Aug. 5, 2015 I met a man and his son. He was telling me how God got a hold of his heart in the 70's when he was in the military in Alaska. He said God showed him who he was going to marry what hos children looked like, and the home he would live in. Through circumstances God lead him here. He has the home, Wife, and children he saw years ago. But told me that he knew of other Christians that have moved here, he gave me a number of 40 of them that he knew of. He told me a warning when you move here, you must be south of the big lakes. Meaning bull shoals lake & Table Rock Lake. I told him God moved us here. He told his son look God moved another one here.
As a personal note. I just moved here in May 2015. How we moved here goes like this. We have a few friends in this area, the invited us to come down. A few homes down here did not open up. My wife did like a home but it was not for sale. 3 months later our friends ran into them and they said they were selling. Tell told us about it, we came down and said we would buy it Oct 2014. The long and short is. We took a step of faith. We sold our home, quit are good paying jobs, and left family and friends. We did not know how we were going to make this work, but doors opened up. My wife had a pension she did know about the pay out. She put in for it, it came though, and we became debt free, and paid cash for our home down here. We found out later, if we would of not took this step of faith, the payout was going to be stopped a few weeks later. It has been hard moving from everything know. But we are finding out from so many others are doing the same thing
I am putting this out as a fed flag what is God doing? And has he moved you here, or are you being lead here. I am sharing what I am hearing, and what happened to me. I am in a place of a mass influx of people I am meeting. This place is a bit like Americana people are friendly, and polite, and talk about God freely here. In a way it's like a Christian Utopia.
Here is 2 websites talking about this area
“Corrie Ten Boom stated – “The Lord has told me that the center of the Christian movement in the United States will begin in Northwest Arkansas.”
A year or so later, standing in a field north of Harrison and in her spirit saw angels with drawn swords five deep as far as her spiritual eyes could see as a protection of the Ozarks.
Flying in a plane over the region and said that the spirit of the Lord was over this region and that it would become a place of refuge. ~ Blogger Wendy Campbell
PDF: 158 Military Manuals Vol 1
(Daniel Jennings) All handguns in Los Angeles homes will have to be locked up or disabled with a trigger lock under a new ordinance unanimously approved by the city council this week. A similar proposal already is law in San Francisco, and other cities across American are considering such laws.
Movement Grows To Ban Gun Use In Your Home /
EPA spills 1 mln gallons mine waste, turns river in Colorado orange
Trump speaks out AGAINST VACCINES! Says linked to Autism!
U.S. Congress inquiry into Planned Parenthood widens
Several Planned Parenthood officials and three private bio-medical firms were targeted on Friday by a U.S. congressional panel... A U.S. House of Representatives committee made public a letter requesting interviews with personnel from the organization who appeared in surreptitiously recorded videos in discussions about providing fetal tissue for research.
'Spectacular' meteor showers to light up the sky
The Perseid meteor shower -- an annual display of natural fireworks -- should be particularly spectacular this year, with extra-dark skies expected to create optimal stargazing conditions, astronomers said Friday. When the celestial show hits its peak overnight Wednesday next week, up to 100 shooting stars per hour will streak across the sky for a spectacle visible around the globe.
Temperatures you usually associate with places like Iraq: Car stearing wheels, roads and road cones melted: Europe on fire!
1. Stop signing ANY marriage license, even at the State Level.
Do you believe that Marriage is a covenant between an man, woman, and God? Then you have to act like it. Refusing to marry by any government sanction is the ONLY way you will defeat this mandate in court.
2. Relinquish your 501c3 status IMMEDIATELY. You don't need the IRS's approval to be tax exempt. That comes from the Constitution. Who is your provider anyway? Remember, you can't serve two masters!
3. Start teaching your congregation to be God dependent instead of government dependent. Teach your congregation to stop marrying by license for government benefits. Teach your congregation to stop tithing for government benefits. Remember: seek ye first the Kingdom of God...NOT government benefits.
4. Live by faith. Speak TRUTH. Stop being a slave to government and man. Learn to obey God NOT men. Acts 5:29
Storm Warning -
The biggest socio-economic and political storm that the world has ever seen barrels down upon us – yet, almost everything seems to be fine. But, that is how storms behave. There is always a wonderful calm before the storm hits, but that calm will only last for a few more weeks. Already we can see the clouds of this storm on the horizon.
However, this is more than just a ‘storm’. It’s a typhoon, just like the one that is about to hit Taiwan – where I currently live. I pray that God will spare you in the midst of what is coming upon us.
Heads Up! Movement Grows to Ban Gun Use In Your Home
WOMEN WARN MEGYN: BACK OFF TRUMP!
SAN FRANCISCO NEWS CREWS TARGETED BY ROBBERS...
Mumps outbreak strikes Illinois college students who already received TWO MMR vaccines
Toxic sludge in contaminated river reaches New Mexico, communities have 90-day water supply
20 Facts About The Great U.S. Retail Apocalypse That Will Blow Your Mind
David Cheesewright, CEO of Walmart International was speaking at the same presentation, and he pointed out that Walmart would try to protect its market share in the US – where the company had just issued an earnings warning. But most of the growth would have to come from its units outside the US. I mean, via these share buybacks?
Alas, outside the US too, economies were limping along at best, and consumers were struggling and the operating environment was tough. “We’re seeing economies under stress pretty much everywhere we operate,” Cheesewright admitted.
- #19 In a recent CNBC article entitled “Time to close Wal-Mart stores? Analysts think so”, it was recommended that Wal-Mart should close approximately 100 “underperforming” supercenters in rural locations across America.
- #20 Retail consultant Howard Davidowitz is projecting that up to half of all shopping malls in America may shut down within the next 15 to 20 years…
Within 15 to 20 years, retail consultant Howard Davidowitz expects as many as half of America’s shopping malls to fail. He predicts that only upscale shopping centers with anchors like Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus will survive.
- So is there any hope that things will turn around?
- Well, if the U.S. economy started producing large numbers of good paying middle class jobs there would definitely be cause for optimism.
- Unfortunately, that is just not happening.
- On Friday, we were told that the U.S. economy added 175,000 jobs during the month of February.
- That sounds pretty good until you realize that it takes almost that many jobs each month just to keep up with population growth.
- And according to CNS News, the number of unemployed Americans actually grew faster than the number of employed Americans in February…
- The number of unemployed individuals 16 years and over increased by 223,000 in February, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS).
- In February, there were 10,459,000 unemployed individuals age 16 and over, which was up 223,000 from January, when there were 10,236,000 unemployed individuals.
- Meanwhile, the labor force participation rate continues to sit at a 35 year low, and a staggering 70 percent of all Americans not in the labor force are below the age of 55.
- That is outrageous.
- And things look particularly depressing when you look at the labor force participation rate for men by themselves.
- In 1950, the labor force participation rate for men was sitting at about 87 percent. Today, it has dropped beneath 70 percent to a brand new all-time record low.
- The truth is that there simply are not enough jobs for everyone anymore.
- The chart posted below shows how the percentage of working age Americans that actually have a job has changed since the turn of the millennium. As you can see, the employment-population ratio declined precipitously during the last recession, and it has stayed below 59 percent since late 2009…
- Employment Population Ratio 2014
- If we were going to have a “recovery”, we should have had one by now.
- Since there are not enough jobs, what is happening is that more highly educated workers are taking the jobs that were once occupied by less educated workers and bumping them out of the labor force entirely. The following is an excerpt from a recent Bloomberg article…
Recent college graduates are ending up in more low-wage and part-time positions as it’s become harder to find education-level appropriate jobs, according to a January study by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The share of Americans ages 22 to 27 with at least a bachelor’s degree in jobs that don’t require that level of education was 44 percent in 2012, up from 34 percent in 2001, the study found.
- Due to the fact that there are not enough middle class jobs to go around, the middle class has been steadily shrinking.
- In 2008, 53 percent of all Americans considered themselves to be “middle class”. Today, only 44 percent of all Americans consider themselves to be “middle class”.
- That is a pretty significant shift in just six years, don’t you think?
- For much more on this, please see my previous article entitled “28 Signs That The Middle Class Is Heading Toward Extinction”.
- Despite what the politicians and the mainstream media are telling you, the truth is that something is fundamentally wrong with our economy.
- On a gut level, most people realize this.
- According to one recent survey, only 35 percent of all Americans say that they are better off financially than they were a year ago. And according to a recent NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, only 28 percent of all Americans believe that this country is moving in the right direction.
- The frightening thing is that this is about as good as things are going to get. The next great wave of the economic collapse is approaching, and when it strikes the plight of the middle class is going to get a whole lot worse.
Obama Gives ISIS Air Support To Fight Assad
Shirtless Men Banned from California Beach - New Feminist Policy For Equality
The Word "Gullible" is Being Removed From the Dictionary
Record 108 contract Legionnaires disease in NYC...
Gerald Celente Is Predicting That A Stock Market Crash Will Happen By The End Of 2015
[EPA] Pollution From Mine Spill Much Worse Than Feared
Tensions flare in Ferguson on police shooting anniversary...
Crowd of 50 loot store...
'We're Ready for War'...
Heavy semi-automatic rifle fire heard on videos...
Police responding with armored vehicles..
Unknown if there are deaths or injuries...
Links to videos and images:
https://twitter.com/search4swag/status/630595778977796096/video/1 (Graphic Warning)