Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

prophetic word for 2009 - This season is like no other season on earth.















Rise from stupor.Look, Watch, Pray,” says the Lord, “for this is the day that the Lord has made. Yes it is, yet My people have used this to sleep. Quit taking My word and applying it your way. For My ways are higher than your ways and My thoughts higher than your thoughts.

I say be glad and rejoice in Me as you are awake!This is a day that I have made and this is also a day and hour and even minute in your season that I am seeking those to totally surrender and obey My voice, for as you obey My voice this is where you will walk in freedom. Many troubled waters,” says the Lord, “yet I am your strong tower where you can run and be safe.

This season is like no other season on earth. Listen and move only when you have heard from Me. Remember My no’s protect you. For there are things moving into place you know not of but as you listen to Me I will direct you and protect you.Be aware of false teachers that are rising up and coming forth with messages that are not of Me. Try the spirits,” says the Lord, “as I instructed you in My word. This is not the time to draw back,” says the Lord, “but to do what I called you to do. Some of these false teachings are from ones with hearts after Me and have followed man’s teachings and not My word and duplicated it and are not preparing My bride.

Get in place and stay in place. You know how many times I have come to you with that which I placed in your heart for such a time as this, yet you choose to battle as the enemy lies to you speaking you cannot! But I say there is still time and I say move and do what I have spoken to you in this season and time to do.

You are mine, you are mine, and again I say you are mine! As you look ahead remember what I warned you of. Look through My eyes and you will go forth by the spirit and not do things out of the flesh because of the false roar!

The enemy is roaring to get you to move out of places I have for you, again listen to Me and move only when I tell you to. Look at this now, season and time with an eternal view. Compare only to your reward in heaven and not to things on this earth.

I am coming! Yes! I am, but I say occupy until I come. Do not shut down. Do not stop prospering the Kingdom. It is a time to step up in the things that you have stayed dormant in. What have I spoken to your heart? Not man, but I the Lord your God! You were running the race, what or who hindered or stopped you?

Take heed,” says the Lord, “and run the race I set before you!! The vision I gave you with My very own instructions!

You as My people look upon instructions to assemble many things and trust that it will operate and produce the results you read in the instruction. I have not only given you a full book of instructions but confirmation time and time again.

When will you trust My instructions for your life? Not only the bible but My word that I have spoken to you! And not only did I speak the instruction over and over along the way I sent many to confirm! Yet, you still say this has not happened and that has not happened. Oh My bride, you are mine and I love you and you will never fully understand until I come to take you home with Me and just as a groom on his wedding night carries his bride in his arms to there new place so shall I carry you in a way that you have never been carried before.

You are mine and I am in love with you! You are my bride!

It is my voice to you and not man’s voice or ways! You must stay close to Me!I say again many false teachings arising that are not My word yet it looks like and smells like Me but do not taste of it.

Touch not; taste not; handle not; for it will take you from My word and My voice and will end in destruction for you My love. I shall come and carry you in a way you have never been carried before!! Great is your reward as you stay steadfast and surrender only to Me looking, watching, and praying in this hour!

For you are in a season and time that is called Hour! Hear what the spirit is saying to the church and not go the way of the flesh. Compare only to heavens reward and you shall know the answer and the way and not be mislead to the place where moth and rust will leave nothing but ruin.

You are mine and I love you My bride! Watch, pray and stay going my way!

No comments: