Proverbs 22:3 NLT

A prudent person foresees danger and takes precautions. The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.

-- (((Charles Finney, said the following: “If
there is a decay of conscience, the pulpit is responsible for it))) --


THOSE WHO WILL DO NOTHING NOW, WHEN IT COSTS THEM LITTLE - WILL DO EVEN LESS LATER, WHEN IT COST THEM EVEN MORE


Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Stan Deyo Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts
Earthquake / Volcanic Forecasts

Preparing for what is coming to America - Prepare to Defend America

LIVE EARTHQUAKE MAP

My Blog List

End Time Talk Radio - (Radio Shows)

X22 Report is a daily show that will cover issues surrounding the economic collapse

In Defense Of A Nation

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

This is my UFO report what I saw at work: - White Star seen Hovering West of Cheyenne, Wy – With two jets passing by at 10 AM - date reported 1-10-12 Tuesday - UFO World News picked this up!!

http://www.ufostalker.com/event/34777
http://www.ufoworldnews.com/white-star-seen-hovering-west-of-cheyenne-wy-with-two-jets-passing-by-at-10-am/

I was at work. I went out on the West loading Dock. I noticed A jet with a long vapor Trail aound 9:50AM. Right beside it was this white (I would say a craft of sorts). I watched it for about 10 min off and on. It looked like a star at night (like Saturn but not has bright or big. It did not glimer like a Jet window would in the sun light. When I first saw it, I thought it was a Jet. I believe it was higher than the jets that I saw. The sky was a clear day bright blue. I do not beleive it was a ballon, We at times launch them for fun. This object did not wave like a ballon does. Looked like about half the size of one of the Jets. I used 7' fence post to see if it was moving it was not. I called someone over I work with, when I pointed to it He also saw it. Then I got someone in the Store, He also saw it too. I left my job for a short break in my truck. When I got back 15 min later it was gone. I believe I saw a craft that was not man made. I was very excited to see something you do not see everyday Photo Note: I took a photo with a cell phone 2 mp really does not look very good or even there          

--
someone said the Fort Collins Paper said people saw this over Cheyenne, I am waiting to see the news paper link.  I will post here is there is one         


              5 ORBS WITNESSED OVER CHEYENNE WYOMING        

No comments: